EARIER Bean Paste Flower Piping Recipe (Without removing the skins!)
This recipe still takes some time to make but is not hard at all and there is NO tedious removing of the bean skins or pushing the paste through a sieve! It is slightly different from tradional bean paste because of those two differences, but still creates beautiful, big, detailed, piped flowers!
Make sure to watch the video recipe tutorial of the making of this bean paste recipe to see exactly how to make it!
1. Add full can plus bean water into a high speed/powered blender. (Blend on setting 4 for one minute if using a Vitamix)
2. Transfer to wide pot and cook on larger burner at medium low heat for 50 minutes (stirring very often) or until mixture sits on spoon without falling off. (See video recipe!)
3. Transfer to bowl. Add butter, vanilla extract and white food coloring (if desired).
4. Beat until smooth.
5. Add desired amount of cream (start with 1 Tablespoon) and beat again until smooth.
6. Let cool to room temp. before piping.