- 1 egg at room temperature
- 25g (3 TAB) flour
- 5g (1 and 1/4 teaspoon) baking powder
- 12g (1 TAB) sugar
- 30g honey
- Combine egg and sugar and beat until fluffy.
- Add honey and any food gel color needed. Mix well.
- Sift in flour and baking powder and fold in gently until mixed.
- Add batter to plastic cups. Leave ample room for batter to climb while cooking.
- Microwave for about 50 seconds (until the top is not ridiculously sticky.)
- Turn cups over and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Cut cups to remove the edible sponge!
*Edible sponge can be stored in an airtight bag or container and frozen for months!
Check out the tree house cake tutorial (for Cakeheads members) to see how I used this spongy moss in a cake project.
Learn how to make another type of moss, crumbly edible moss, for another type of moss look!
SAFETY: Your Saftey is our Priority Our Cups Are PBA & Led Free. And Recycable To protect the Enviorment
Clear & Durable Quality Cups Are Great For Drinking, Rinsing, Tastings, Picnics,partys, Urine tests, ovulation tests, Bathroom use and More & for Every Day Use
Plasticpro is here to Serve you If You Better At Plasticpro Quality & Efficiency is Our Priority if have any Concerns or Questions Please Don’t Hesitate to Contact us