Royal Icing For Use With Mesh Stencils:
- 1/2 cup CK Royal Icing Mix
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon liquid whitener
- gel color of choice
Mix together well. Mixture should be drippy but not as thin as water!
Here's the link to the document with the exact size monster inspiration photo Shawna used for this project on it...
Get 15% the following items (for one month only, until 11/26/22) when ordering from evilcakegenius.com with the code MONSTERHEADS :
- HEMISPHERE PANS 6" SET OF 2
- GUM PASTE BY PME ENGLAND
- JEM LARGE HAIR/GRASS TIP 234
- EDIBLE FABRIC SHEETS WHITE
- GLITZY AS HELL EDIBLE GLITTER GOLD
- EDIBLE GLUE BY PME
- PETAL DUST PALETTE SET A
- HORIZONTAL STRIPE QUARTER INCH MESH STENCIL (and half inch too!)
- 1, 6" half sphere layer
- 1, 8" round layer baked in 3" deep pan
- 12"x 12" cake board/drum
- SUPER Easy Meringue Buttercream
Create icing cake decorations
1 pound bag
Use them to make swags, bows, fringe, flags, anything that you want to flow like fabric. Stencil on them with any of our Mesh Stencils using Royal Icing, and the stenciling will flex and bend with the edible fabric and won't crack (insert Evil Gleeful Cackle here). You can even print on these if you're super fancy and have an edible printer.
Ingredients are: Water, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Cellulose, Corn Syrup Solids, Vegetable Oil, Gum, Sugar, Fructose, Modified Starch, Glycerine, Hydrocolloid, Polysorbate, Vanilla, Artificial Color, Citric Acid. Kosher. Not suitable for vegans.
Can be colored with powdered lusters or petal dust. Also works when airbrushed, simply allow the airbrush paint to dry before handling.